Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Kenne Bell make a kit for a 1997 mustang gt? It says CA where the price is on their website. Does that mean call them or what? This doesn't have to be a huge post, just a quick yes or no.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would the 99+ fit on stage two patriot heads? That is what i was planning on doing before the supercharger, but if kenne bell wont fit to stage 2 patriot heads then ill just buy some 99-04 ones and port and polish them.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so if i get those the 99+ kenne bell kit will work?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Ok so if i get those the 99+ kenne bell kit will work?
call them and let them know what your doing, there are a feew differences. youll need a different chip calibration because of the return style fuel system, 80 mm mass air meter instead of 90 mm, a boost a pump, and im pretty sure the intake gasket and some of the hardware is different. it will work just make sure they know so you can get the correct equipment and proper changes.

·
Registered
47 Posts
call them and let them know what your doing, there are a feew differences. youll need a different chip calibration because of the return style fuel system, 80 mm mass air meter instead of 90 mm, a boost a pump, and im pretty sure the intake gasket and some of the hardware is different. it will work just make sure they know so you can get the correct equipment and proper changes.

/\
/\

yes on that.. When I orderd mine, they sent me a 99 up kit with a huge bag of parts to work with my 98 car.

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
where did you get yours and how much did you pay for it

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok now i got a new problem. I was just reading somewhere that Patriot Performance heads are truck heads and they need truck valve covers which cause a clearance issue in the 96-98 mustangs. Please give me some info on this.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
They make the KB Big Bore 2.1L for your car ..

I was reading on there site where they took A BONE STOCK 4v and ran 14.0s and with a kb it went mid 12son like 7 psi..

Deff a great power added and there not all that expensive!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts