Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know an easy way to hook up an electric fuel pressure sender to an 05-08 KB supercharger setup? My blower kit FRP sensor has a Schraeder valve fuel pressure tap, but that doesn't match the male pipe thread on my Stewart Warner fuel pressure sender. Also, the fuel pressure sender is about 2" in diameter, so clearance with the fuel rail is a problem.

Also, is it possible to wire the gauge lights directly to the dimmer switch so they will dim with the other gauges?

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
ND, I have my pillar gauges wired to my dimmer like you want.. I'm particular like that. I believe it was the green wire running to the dimmer switch.. I'm guessing right now cause I did it so long ago..Use a test lite, when you tap the right one the test lite does dim like the interior lights..

As for the fuel pressure, I don't have any of the items you have. On heavy GT's car I got creative and did this for a gauge on the fuel rail adapter as well as the autometer fuel pressure sender via a motoblue adapter:

·
Your Mom's Favorite
2,452 Posts
Emay, how did you get clearance around those PCV lines?? I tried the Steeda adapter, and there was no way it would have cleared...hence the setup I came up with with some loose change and a local auto parts store...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts