Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i"m lookin at buyin a kenne bell from aguy i kno and for an extra 500 hes gonna gimme a new MAf, acufab throttle body, cold air intake, and an v pipe kit . . . is it worth it??? even considering i already have h pipe and a cold air intake

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey guys i"m lookin at buyin a kenne bell from aguy i kno and for an extra 500 hes gonna gimme a new MAf, acufab throttle body, cold air intake, and an v pipe kit . . . is it worth it??? even considering i already have h pipe and a cold air intake.
hey guys sory bout that jus relized u cant read it

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
hey guys i"m lookin at buyin a kenne bell from aguy i kno and for an extra 500 hes gonna gimme a new MAf, acufab throttle body, cold air intake, and an v pipe kit . . . is it worth it??? even considering i already have h pipe and a cold air intake.
hey guys sory bout that jus relized u cant read it
Me and HMUSN are smarter then the rest and we highlighted it:D

And yes, it's worth it

What's a V pipe?

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
V-Pipe???

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
I bet the maf and cold air is from KB. And that alone was about 400-500 bucks. Its required to have a cold air with a kb. And the TB is worth ~200 bucks. Which is also a great mod with the kb. And i would say no to the v pipe if you have an h. See if it can lower the price a bit.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry guys i meant to type x pipe not v pipe

·
Registered
150 Posts
Your car is slow. Very slow, I think my V6 could take. :lol

·
Registered
154 Posts