Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now Kenny Brown Authorized Dealers!

I am pleased to announce that we are now Authorized Kenny Brown Performance Dealers.

For those not familiar, Kenny Brown manufacturers some of the best suspension products for 79+ Mustangs. More specifically they are known to gear parts for the true Autocross/Road Race enthusiast, but many of their products will help any Mustang enthusiast.

One of their better known products is the Matrix Subframe Connectors.(pictured above) As you can see from the picture, their SFC provide some of the best chassis support and also provide a jacking rail so you can properly jack your Mustang up(Whether it be in your garage, track or even when going up on a lift)

For more products please follow the link.
Kenny Brown : Performance Parts - Ford Mustang - Cobra - Dodge Viper - Chevy Corvette - C6 - LS1

Please note as Kenny Brown releases more products for 2010 we will update our website accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Thank You,

DRI SALES

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
:welcome

Do you have subframe connectors for a 2006 v6 convertible?

Also, do you sell those aluminum driveshafts, or is that one just installed on there?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only thing available for the 2005 Mustang in terms of Chassis, is the Jacking Rails. The SFC are not out yet.

The vehicle pictured above is actually an 03-04 Cobra. As for Aluminum Driveshafts we don't currently offer any for the V6 Mustang.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Thank You

1 - 3 of 3 Posts