·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how far is that from lexington? i know lex is in fayette county

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Bullitt County is about 10 - 15 minutes from louisville...Its between bardstown and louisville...

·
Registered
79 Posts
close to MOW and Alumni. I have lived on donabrook before, the street before landsdowne if you are coming from nich road. not many KY people on this board, as you can tell, lol.

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol yeah what type of stang do you have maybe we can hook up and chill I just moved here I dont have to many friends yet

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
There will be alot more Kentucky people around the forums when I move back there later this year...

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awsome im diein to hang with some mustang people so we can chill talk about our rides and learn stuff from one another

·
Registered
79 Posts
not to bring back a dead thread, but everyone who's interested should come out to Parkette in Lexington tonight around 8-11pm. There are several guys/gals that come and just shoot the crap for hours and show off their rides :)

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Yup, I signed up for lousvillemustangs.net but it's been like 4 weeks and they haven't activated my acct.
Whats your username?

I will get it activated...

PM me your username and email address you used to sign up and I can get it fixed...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts