Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
UNOH Suspension Enthusiast
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the guy I was buying the Mac exhaust from bailed on me. We set to buy amd everything and i talk to him today and he says he sold it. Oh well. Looking at a dofferent option now. How about divorced dumps but with thrushweld mufflers? Also keeping the 4 cats. What do yall think?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
So the guy I was buying the Mac exhaust from bailed on me. We set to buy amd everything and i talk to him today and he says he sold it. Oh well. Looking at a dofferent option now. How about divorced dumps but with thrushweld mufflers? Also keeping the 4 cats. What do yall think?
I really dislike both dumps and divorced duals.

Thrushes are great for the price, that's a good choice.

Do you have any reason to keep your cats? I wouldn't unless your state/region has emissions laws.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
"How about divorced dumps but with thrushweld mufflers? Also keeping the 4 cats. What do yall think? "

thats what i recommended, still do. imo go 3.5 ss tips out the rear. 2.5" piping

mufflers 73 shipped for two at jegs

·
UNOH Suspension Enthusiast
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No. I have no rutine inspection, but dad doesnt want me taking the cats off. He thinks itll hurt the motor aand take akk the backpressure away I've got tips on my car now . I was planning on just leavong them and doing my. Dumps

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Wait, you're going to run dumps and keep your tips? Why would you keep tips that aren't connected to anything?

Is it your car or your dads...? If it's yours then do what you want, not what he wants.

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Remove cats, sell them, and they will fund you money towards your exhaust

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
No. I have no rutine inspection, but dad doesnt want me taking the cats off. He thinks itll hurt the motor aand take akk the backpressure away I've got tips on my car now . I was planning on just leavong them and doing my. Dumps
hmmm.....i'd laugh at your dad for talking about backpressure..

on a side note...why would you dump something and have tips just sitting there...the last time i saw that was a mexican in an explorer...had the factory tail pipe and two tips bolted into the bottom of the rear bumper to try and simulate dual exhaust

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Cause. My bumper has the cuts for an exhaust on both sides. I've got a fake pipe hanging out the right side now lol. And you don't think i need the cats?
that's the gayest thing i've ever heard lol...and i've heard some gay things on MM....like that fishbowls make good headlights...fix that **** now lol

as for cats...why would you need them??? that's what you really need to ask yourself

·
Registered
817 Posts
^^^ +100000

A v6 with no cats sound awfull!!!! Considering it doesn't have any big engine mods!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts