·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
yes

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

forgot to quote to you but yes they did
Let me talk to the admin for you, sir.

I have his personal address so if needed I can write him a letter.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
imagine stealing a picture of a 2000 crown vic engine off instagram
Say it ain't so!

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Hey Matt,

When did you post that photo to your instagram?

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Imagine being kinda upset about someone using an insanely generic and publicly available photo as a reference for knowledge exchange on a forum.

@MG2V how dare you. I bet you've made millions of dollars off of this man's hard work.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Imagine being kinda upset about someone using an insanely generic and publicly available photo as a reference for knowledge exchange on a forum.

@MG2V how dare you. I bet you've made millions of dollars off of this man's hard work.
Now, now, I can understand he feels violated.

We can all work together to get this sorted out.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Obviously, that's why there's a real bible quote in my signature and why I have the flag of Jesus Christ as my avatar.
"Praise it" - (4:20 Corinthians)

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Matt, can you link your instagram please?

I would love to follow more people.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
hey OP, i am the admin of this forum. let me look into this so we can get this issue resolved

wait what?

he didn't steal a picture of your car or claim it as his own. he used a photo that you evidently publicly posted at some point and used it as A REFERENCE TO HELP ANOTHER MEMBER. and you took the time out of your day and joined this forum just to complain about that? man, i've seen some silly **** in my day (we have a member here who drives a 4runner) but this might take the cake for the most mind numbing **** i have seen in my 13 years on this forum

Let me talk to the admin for you, sir.

I have his personal address so if needed I can write him a letter.
if you ever waste my time on petty goddamn bullshit like this again i swear to god

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
if you ever waste my time on petty goddamn bullshit like this again i swear to god
Well now I'm really writing that letter. As soon as I can unbox all my stuff and find your address again.

Expect the unexpected.

An aggressive letter.

Also, don't fear burtin's lawyer, mine is the one you want to watch out for. He is known as the Law Bulldog.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts