Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday bryan worked his ass off detailing his car, got it all shiney, i had my new camera, and decided to hit mine with some quick detailer, and go to the top of springfield mall for some sunset pics.

im not the greatest photographer by any means, but they didnt turn out TOOO bad.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
is that a fuel cut off on the svt?

those are bad ass snakes man... i wanna see yours on a dyno and a track!

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
What year is the black SVT? 99? Curious - I thought all cobra's after 1996 had "COBRA" engraved into the rear bumper.

Anywho, yours is a beaut for sure. And I love the vanity plates.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
is that a fuel cut off on the svt?

those are bad ass snakes man... i wanna see yours on a dyno and a track!
on the black one its a battery shut off, thats an all out drag car has about $3500 in rear suspension alone, yet has never really gone down the track. only 9PSI making 550RWHP on that vortech T trim.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What year is the black SVT? 99? Curious - I thought all cobra's after 1996 had "COBRA" engraved into the rear bumper.

Anywho, yours is a beaut for sure. And I love the vanity plates.
its a 99 cobra. 99's said MUSTANG on the rear bumper.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what did he get for suspension?

btw how big is ur whipple? 3.4? eitherway i like!
he has a full MM rear suspension set up for drag, pretty mcuh everything you can think of under there, it gives me a hard on when i see it.

i have the 2.3 didnt get the 3.4 because the lowest boost you can run is about 16PSI, and i need to be able to lower it down to 9PSI because im going to be running the hellion TT kit on it in the future and max safe PSI on the positive displacement blower is 8-9PSI, then you just run the turbo's up for more or less boost.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks everybody. camera is a fujifilm S700, i would have used my canon digital rebel XTI but i didn thave it with me.

Jade, you can marry my car any time you want as long as i get you lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.