Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
You can put any center cap on. Just go on AM.

·
a.k.a. Racecougar
4,775 Posts
...What did you just ask?

Am has center caps. 6.99 -6%
You can put any center cap on. Just go on AM.
The OP is referring to the knock-off or spinner style centercaps.

OP, I'm sure someone sells them, but I haven't researched it. A quick Google search for "mustang tri-bar centercaps" turned up a lot of hits.

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
I got mines from AM when it was still mustangtuning.com. This was like 2005, and they were over $200 then. I haven't seen any for sale lately. Back when AM (MT) had its own forum, I was one of the only ones that had these. I'll sell you them for 1000 dollhairs.

BAM!

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
* did some research, they were made by a company called BRS. They appear to be out of business.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I got mines from AM when it was still mustangtuning.com. This was like 2005, and they were over $200 then. I haven't seen any for sale lately. Back when AM (MT) had its own forum, I was one of the only ones that had these. I'll sell you them for 1000 dollhairs.

BAM!
I am not wild about fake stuff (ever since that girl in the 7th grade), however they look good--much better than I had thought...

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
I personally like the the spinners. They give a pretty common wheel a little bit of character. I'd call AM and see if any spinners are compatible with your wheels. Some of them look like they are just press in. I know the ones I have have a bar and bolt thru the center behind the pony cap. The actual spinner part then screws on and is held with a hidden set screw. They are impossible to remove without removing the wheels.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes...

I personally like the the spinners. They give a pretty common wheel a little bit of character. I'd call AM and see if any spinners are compatible with your wheels. Some of them look like they are just press in. I know the ones I have have a bar and bolt thru the center behind the pony cap. The actual spinner part then screws on and is held with a hidden set screw. They are impossible to remove without removing the wheels.
Those are the ones I'd like.

Thanks for the help. If you stumble across any let me know. I've been doing a BRS search for a while but it appears the last time anyone spoke of these was in '09.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts