1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
Why not buy 3" mandrel bends and make your own? And you're a bitch! I'll take those Kooks off your hands if you'd like.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LAWL! I got them for $450 shipped. Had to lick his balls too :shiftyeyes

And probably because I would butcher it lol.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just bought some kooks a few minutes ago. But for the GTO.
Nice!! That answered my question! Kidding!! I love the sound of Kooks, when I saw these I had to hop on them. I didnt know if I wanted to dump about $1100 in headers, so when I saw these and got the price, I jumped all over it

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Until he spunked on my face. :gay

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Lucky!!! That's a damn steal man!!! You still building the motor? I just trade my bogarts for some parts for mine :yes but I won't be done for a year :(

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To far?

You dont see to many 2Vs running Kooks LT's. Idk why? Pretty much all the Cobra guys run them. Just trying to youtube it, just dont see that many at all.

This one sounds nasty

I think with the Kooks, Ill go o/r X, and either SLP LM2's or Magnapacks.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lucky!!! That's a damn steal man!!! You still building the motor? I just trade my bogarts for some parts for mine :yes but I won't be done for a year :(
Thanks man! Yeah got a good deal for sure. And nice, start funding a built motor! That D1 will be sick with a built motor.

Yeah, Ive been collecting some parts. Think Im leaning towards the MMR900 4.75l stroker. And buying the extended warranty. Then I got a good deal on some nice ported heads with manley valves/springs/retainers. Im gonna pick them up too.

$450 is a steal! I want full kooks on both my cars.
I want my mom to put Kooks on her van! Kooks FTW!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Thanks man! Yeah got a good deal for sure. And nice, start funding a built motor! That D1 will be sick with a built motor.

Yeah, Ive been collecting some parts. Think Im leaning towards the MMR900 4.75l stroker. And buying the extended warranty. Then I got a good deal on some nice ported heads with manley valves/springs/retainers. Im gonna pick them up !
nice man! I just some custom blower cams n slp lts! Hoping to buy my friend stage 3 heads! Then it's time to save for bottom end n intake! Money just tighter with the new payment! I hope I can make 600whp with my 3.4 pulley n 10% ovd lol I'm hoping it's not to much for my fuel system! I'm looking at the same block!

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice man! I just some custom blower cams n slp lts! Hoping to buy my friend stage 3 heads! Then it's time to save for bottom end n intake! Money just tighter with the new payment! I hope I can make 600whp with my 3.4 pulley n 10% ovd lol I'm hoping it's not to much for my fuel system! I'm looking at the same block!
Nice! What cams?

Yeah, I know some people are iffy on MMR stuff. I think a lot of it is hear/say. I dont think they assemble motors, then come with a year warranty. Idk.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
From my understanding, yes. I ****ing hope so lol

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good thank god. Who wants to have to unbolt the motor mount, raise the motor, and loosen the passenger header to drop the trans? Thats so gay.

I think Kooks, SLP, Flowtech, can get away fine dropping the trans. I believe some people have done it with Mac, some said there was no other way but to loosen the passenger side header. But brands like BBK, and Pypes...good luck

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Nice find, you will not be disappointed with your purchase. Kooks are top notch quality, as an added bonus, they sound pretty great too!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Nice! What cams?

Yeah, I know some people are iffy on MMR stuff. I think a lot of it is hear/say. I dont think they assemble motors, then come with a year warranty. Idk.
There custom spec ones. They made 550whp though a powerglide with a p1. I'm waiting for the guy to pull the header n cams out of his car

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice that's nasty. That'll be a stout setup with the D1

1 - 20 of 27 Posts