Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with these items compared to stock? on A.M one of the reviews for the lakewood clutch fork says its about 1 inch shorter than a stock clutch fork is that true?

Also i been thinking about getting an adjustable clutch pivot ball a.k.a fulcrum ball stud but they come in 3 different sizes for adjustable does anyone know what size the stock ones are or what size i will need to get with the lakewood clutch fork?

Im figuring if i get the new fork and adjustable pivot stud i can help my steeda adjustable cable+quadrant and the placement of where everything moves with the adjustable stud and cable, like the TOB not spinning on the pressure plate forks and the clutch fork not hitting when edges when the clutch cable pulls it. But i was curious if anyone has experience with these and how they will work with my new setup im going with. I need to know sizes and good or bad compatibility? Thx fellas.

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,578 Posts
I just got done purchasing a lakewood clutch for and it was like an inch and a half too short. Had to end up getting a ford racing one. My lakewood pivot ball was about a quarter of an inch too short as well so I had to take both back

Reactions: Notcho

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome thank you so much thats just the information that i needed. Im gonna go ahead and get some OEM replacements because when everything is put back together i dont wanna have to rip it all apart again just to adjust that little pivot ball. +reps to ya that was a ultra fast helpfull reply you just helped me make up my mind on that issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts