Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Obviously this is not the best forums to ask about lambo doors. We are more performance oriented for the most part. Try stangpede. We are more than willing to help you with performance related questions though. :)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I say put them on, planning on going back to the future? DOC is waiting. Also, You know pimpin ain't easy so you gonna need to be fly to scoop up them honies playboy.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hahahaha nice joke thread..

It's not a joke thread is it... :(

·
Registered
354 Posts
:vomit

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Like others here I don't like the idea of you doing such a thing to a beautiful muscle car. However it's your car and your decision...so I personally don't know what you need to do to make it fit, but I have seen them on one previously so I know you "could". I'd say this isn't the place to get the best help in that area, but if I find out I'll certainly let you know.

·
MM's Official Troll
679 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
It's my personal opinion that the lambo doors would look horrible on a hardtop. They look worse on a convertible while the top is up, but they're good when the top is down. They also help with parking and keeping from dinging your doors.
Bottom line is, it's by far not worth the money or the time. Go spent your money on something that will provide a more lasting effect of joy in your car, one that people aren't going to laugh-at every time they see you.

·
Mustang 98 ********************
136 Posts
I think they look cool as hell..

21 - 40 of 43 Posts