1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
I have 20x9 in front and 20x11 in the back. So you can definitely do it. :p

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
i heard that if you put 20's on the front, you need to get that roush kit that stops your steering.

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
what size tire are you running swerv?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Swervo, that's awesome to hear.

While I might not have Forgestar's in my sights, I have long been considering 20's and that is rather assuring information.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well, you want to run any larger than a 295 (I am running a 315 NT05R) you WILL NEED an adjustable panhard bar to keep from rubbing on one side. Our cars are not centered from the factory and typically sit a little off center to the driverside.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's the car I just bought Grabber Blue CS - now did you have to mod anything in the rear with the 315's ?

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
That's the car I just bought Grabber Blue CS - now did you have to mod anything in the rear with the 315's ?
Nope. Just stuck the wheel on and it fit perfectly. Just make sure the wheel you have has the correct offset.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just had 20'' Steeda Spyders with Nitto NT-05 275/40 in front and 315/35 in rear..didnt lower it and didnt install the panhard.. and i have no Rubbin issues or whatsoever.. though the panhard is must if u wanna lower the car to keep from rubbing on one side..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts