Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cruising the backroads
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so as many of you know i have taken a liking to the 70-71 ford Torinos. An issue with that is, PARTS ARE RARE AS ****! So moving forward, sometime back in July of 2015 I purchased a 71 GT. No big deal, 351 cleveland, auto needed some love, or so i thought... I got into the car a little bit and found it needs torque boxes. Ok, little sketchy, frame rails need replacement. ****. So i get ahold of a rust free donor car and keep telling myself im just gonna do it. Yeah, not going to happen. Im not well enough of a frame/steel worker to do something of this caliber. (im in the process of selling as i type this) Some time goes by, and i come across one hell of a deal. 70 GT, same drive train as my car, 1/10th of the rust and HIDEAWAY HEADLIGHTS!!! Sadly i had to drive 1350 miles to get the ****er. I met himynameiswyatt on the trip back and saw his 97 cobra. I get home and get the car running, get it off the trailer, and test drive it... INTO 2 ****ING DEER! not even driven the car 2 miles and BAM, two deer... so thats where i sit now... GO me! Im also in the process of putting together a rebuild kit for a 351C for the 70. Ill be making another thread for that too.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
i hate deer. oh yeah, we needs more pics in this thread!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts