Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
TwinScrew Boostin'
846 Posts
I had the opportunity to spend a few days hanging out with Larry in Las Vegas at SEMA 2012. Totally Great Guy with a Passion for Detailing!!!

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the opportunity to spend a few days hanging out with Larry in Las Vegas at SEMA 2012. Totally Great Guy with a Passion for Detailing!!!
That's good to hear. I have never met him but through all of our conversations I got the same vibe.

You ever use any of his products?

·
Registered
726 Posts
I've been reading and watching alot of his videos.

What I like is that he is very professional, does not push his products like some other companies. He will even mention products that work best for him from other companies without hesitation.

His videos are also the highest quality and entertaining.

His motto is also something I agree with. I drive the **** out of my Mustang, but still take care of it inside and out.

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been reading and watching alot of his videos.

What I like is that he is very professional, does not push his products like some other companies. He will even mention products that work best for him from other companies without hesitation.

His videos are also the highest quality and entertaining.

His motto is also something I agree with. I drive the **** out of my Mustang, but still take care of it inside and out.
I 100% agree man. The motto is what drove me to the Wax and the videos are what got me into detailing at all. He seems like a pretty humble guy. . . Makes his own stuff and still doesn't push it, lol.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Yup...

I also love that he is very very concerned about how his products are made and what combinations and quality ingredients he uses.

I will probably try out something of his in the future. As of now I have plenty of products to work with. :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
that was a good read. It nice to hear he share the same passion we all have here and that he comes from the same type of roots.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Nice read. Love how he refuses to accept clients who want to store their cars away, never to be seen. True motto for everyone here. "Drive & Protect"

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice read. Love how he refuses to accept clients who want to store their cars away, never to be seen. True motto for everyone here. "Drive & Protect"
Except Modded *cough cough* :gayfight2:

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
I wonder if he has a store, if he does ill probably just go there since I'm in Jersey. I'll have to look into it.

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wonder if he has a store, if he does ill probably just go there since I'm in Jersey. I'll have to look into it.
That's a good question man. Just email him. I don't think he does BUT I have absolutely no idea so idk why I thought that. He is good at getting back through email.

[email protected]

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Except Modded *cough cough* :gayfight2:
I dont store my car away ANY more than you do shook! haha

Ill be driving the mach 1 tomorrow actually after i do the wax comparison. Its just been raining so much here, black and rain dont get along.

I love Larry of AmmoNYC, hes a true artist and i love his work. Hes a wealth of knowledge.

I emailed him with a few questions days ago, no response yet....

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I dont store my car away ANY more than you do shook! haha

Ill be driving the mach 1 tomorrow actually after i do the wax comparison. Its just been raining so much here, black and rain dont get along.

I love Larry of AmmoNYC, hes a true artist and i love his work. Hes a wealth of knowledge.

I emailed him with a few questions days ago, no response yet....
Hahaha, you aren't wrong BUT you don't have snow covered roads either, lol. The Mach would sit and spin for about 20 minutes before I made it to the end of the road hahaha.

Dang man, I emailed him on a Friday and got an email back on Saturday morning.

I miss it man. It's supposed to be almost 60 degree this weekend. If it is and it's not raining the Mach is coming out for a short drive. I'll put insurance on it for the day since it just has storage insurance right now.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Hahaha, you aren't wrong BUT you don't have snow covered roads either, lol. The Mach would sit and spin for about 20 minutes before I made it to the end of the road hahaha.

Dang man, I emailed him on a Friday and got an email back on Saturday morning.

I miss it man. It's supposed to be almost 60 degree this weekend. If it is and it's not raining the Mach is coming out for a short drive. I'll put insurance on it for the day since it just has storage insurance right now.
Bro its rained EVERY off day ive had for the past 3 weeks but ONE. And on the day it didnt rain, i washed the mach 1. Today if its not supposed to rain, she will be getting her legs stretched :)

I may email larry again maybe he missed my email.

STORAGE INSURANCE. I need to look into that. Idk if my mach sits long enough for that to be applicable lol.

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bro its rained EVERY off day ive had for the past 3 weeks but ONE. And on the day it didnt rain, i washed the mach 1. Today if its not supposed to rain, she will be getting her legs stretched :)

I may email larry again maybe he missed my email.

STORAGE INSURANCE. I need to look into that. Idk if my mach sits long enough for that to be applicable lol.
That blows man. . .

I would send him another. He should be back from his vacation for new years.

My insurance went down to 8 dollars a month and the car is fully covered if something falls on it or the pole barn burns down or falls or anything like that. Since it is there all winter it's a good idea. I'll pay 8 a month on the super off chance that something crazy happens.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
That blows man. . .

I would send him another. He should be back from his vacation for new years.

My insurance went down to 8 dollars a month and the car is fully covered if something falls on it or the pole barn burns down or falls or anything like that. Since it is there all winter it's a good idea. I'll pay 8 a month on the super off chance that something crazy happens.
Unfortunately, i dont think i could go that long without driving my mach 1 but ill keep it in mind if february is supposed to be really cold or something. Genius idea actually. I mach 1 is insured fully as a car driven less than 5 or 10k a year, as little as it would go lol. That dropped the bill slightly. But then i added the corolla which with full coverage is around 60 a month.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts