Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out here in the Valley? I'm kinda new to the area but looking to find the mustang people here. Post up if you're here. Let me know if yall have meets or track days.

Thanks

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
Hey Torchy. There are a few of us out here. I'm actually out in Henderson. We have a couple of clubs here. Vegas Valley Mustangs and SNMA (southern Nevada mustang association). The latter has an informal meeting like every other Saturday evening at the In&Out on Sahara. Been there a couple of times but am not a member. There is always Cars and Coffee on Saturday mornings on Eastern and like Silverado Ranch area. Drag strip is open about once a month (though this month got cancelled) but I haven't seen a schedule for 2013. There is a small group of us MMers that meet up there.

Where are you in the valley? Don't get to hang out much with any of the guys but I do have a pretty good stockpile of tools in my garage and knowledge in my head if you need to a place to wrench on your car.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's up boss?!

Thanks for the reply. I am in SW Summerlin in Mesa Park. I have heard of SNMA. I went to the in n out on Sahara a few weeks ago and no one showed up:/

I've tried to get on their forum and havnt got a response either. Anyway I def am going to make it to the track with my car. I want to a midnight madness a few months ago and checked it out. Seems like prep is minimal but we can make the best of it. I heard that test and tune was a better day to go on.

I'm in the process of hopefully getting a job with Shelby and I've been working at Exotics Racing so I literally see the drag strip everyday.

I want to go to cars and coffee too but don't really know anyone there. Anyway let me know if you can make it out and I'll show up.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
Don't usually ever make it out to Cars and Coffee because I usually work on Saturdays. I've hung out with the guys at In&Out sometimes. They don't meet every week and it's been quite a while since I've stopped by there. Midnight Mayhem is getting ready to start up again. I think the 25th of this month is the first night. I'm going to see if the other guys are going and then I'll have to find a sitter for my munchkin, but I'll let you know if I go that night.

good luck with the job at Shelby, I was there just a few months ago to get my car tuned. Exotics racing, that's where you get to take the ferraris and **** out on the track? That's seems like it would be pretty cool, Kinda always wanted to do that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts