Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my interior and exterior is complete and done finally, my buddy found the lx tail lights hes been meaning to give me from a previous deal, no offense to all that like the cheese graters but i personally just dont like them. and i got a working ash tray lid from him today to, most excellent. let me know what you think... im pushing $1150 in the car now

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
inside looks new. You did an awesome job. And when you swapped to lx tail lights how did you put the tail light in? I have those lights on my 93 gt and their held on by some factory gew?

·
Registered
51 Posts
so my interior and exterior is complete and done finally, my buddy found the lx tail lights hes been meaning to give me from a previous deal, no offense to all that like the cheese graters but i personally just dont like them. and i got a working ash tray lid from him today to, most excellent. let me know what you think... im pushing $1150 in the car now

Looks great. Like the blue. Wanna trade?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
inside looks new. You did an awesome job. And when you swapped to lx tail lights how did you put the tail light in? I have those lights on my 93 gt and their held on by some factory gew?

i got the hole assemblys is like 6 bolts each and come right out

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great. Like the blue. Wanna trade?

hhahaha want to know something funny, thats a rattle can job i did cause the car was a million different colors, its getting slight body work and paint this summer....

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Black RTV works. You clamp them on there overnight and then they are sealed for good. Also there are little metal clips in that goo.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
holly crap i cant believe that is rattle can.....do you have some more closer up pics to look at

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
holly crap i cant believe that is rattle can.....do you have some more closer up pics to look at

in my garage there is more pics, i used as cheap as possible paint and lots of coats then one thick clear coat, and preped the surface decently. looks great driving down the road but up close in real life youd know it instantly...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hahah my old truck I used rustoleum and a paint brush and from a distance the paint didnt look bad at all. If I wet sanded it, then it would of looked better but ehh thats what the mud was for.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah, old man (previous owner) of my car, had a maaco respray a couple years ago. Hate it, but going to let it go a while longer.

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
How much sanding did you do before rattle canning it? Did you just 600 the whole car and canned it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts