magnapacks.....nuff said

·
Registered
768 Posts
im going with mac

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
i voted for the packs. like i said before i love mine and wouldnt change them for anything else! if you really dont want to spend much then the macs would be for you, but the packs are worth the money if your willing to spend it.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alright but like which one will sound better with the stock midpipe right now? and stock cats. just want somthing louder than my exhaust setup now. which is just magnaflow mufflers with stock pipe.

not getting a new midpipe until late may or mid summer.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I had magnapacks on mine whenI bought it but I took them off for Flows 40s. The MPs were too raspy for me and that **** was LOUD, maybe due to the LTs and H that it has....:dunno. I had the Flows welded in and they sound great with the BBK LTs and the BBK O/R H (no cats).:rockon

·
Registered
845 Posts
i am putting the magnaflows on my cobra. so that what i went with but they are both nice. good luck bro

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
If you want performance then magnaflow is a better choice. But your not going to get much more out of the magnaflows then mac. But IMO i think Mac sounds a lot better. But if you are on a budget then definitely go with mac. you cant go wrong. Plus its not like your going to get 50HP out of these catbacks so dont worry about the performance. Go with what you Ear likes to hear. If you pick a catback that you sort of like the sound, then your going to end up hating them down the line. Ive seen this happen over and over. YOu have to pick by the sound and not the performance. Picking an exhaust system is a very hard decision, So take your time, theres not rush.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you want performance then magnaflow is a better choice. But your not going to get much more out of the magnaflows then mac. But IMO i think Mac sounds a lot better. But if you are on a budget then definitely go with mac. you cant go wrong. Plus its not like your going to get 50HP out of these catbacks so dont worry about the performance. Go with what you Ear likes to hear. If you pick a catback that you sort of like the sound, then your going to end up hating them down the line. Ive seen this happen over and over. YOu have to pick by the sound and not the performance. Picking an exhaust system is a very hard decision, So take your time, theres not rush.
ya i like the way the macs sound so i'll probably go with those.

i saw a vid on youtube with them and they sound really nice :)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
have any of u had trouble with the macs with like rusting or anything like that. or any problems i should know?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 34 Posts