Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car was originally yellow...bought it in Sept of 07. Just had it painted white in April of this year due to a pi**ed off female taking a key to it!

Visual mods include : CDC aggressive chin spoiler, Eleanor center fog light grill, Roush side window louvers/rear spoiler, running pony graphic in the center of the faux gas cap, twin 10" gloss black racing stripes, and 18" saleen replica wheels.

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol yeah my insurance deff paid for the paint job if thats what you mean. so i got a $4,700 paint job for 500 bucks. they painted everything but the engine bay...and painted and installed the chin spoiler, window louvers, and roush wing

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I ment you either keyed your own car or paid someone to do it... lol Thats how I have seen people repaint there whole car... One fine line completely around the whole car...

·
Registered
646 Posts
dont know which is sexier your wife or your car.... well your wife of course but back on topic have ya looked into a set of white agent 47 mirrors? i think those would set it off just right

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
I ment you either keyed your own car or paid someone to do it... lol Thats how I have seen people repaint there whole car... One fine line completely around the whole car...
i worked at a body shop and someone tried to pull that and it didnt work out so well for them

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what do you have for performance mods?
On the car at the moment...just a pypes offroad X into magnaflow magnapacks. She goes into uniQuetuning on the 4th of dec for the custom CAI and diablosport tuning that mike at unique runs for $800. And he will also be wiring up my nitrous before he gets it on the dyno. She'll be between 385-395RWHP on a 100 shot. I've seen the same mods on a friend of mine's 05 and he pulled 388RWHP on the intake/tune/100 shot.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol no i didnt pay someone to do it. and i didnt do it myself. i would tell you guys if i had done it. pissed off my ex last august(2008) before i deployed to Iraq

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dont know which is sexier your wife or your car.... well your wife of course but back on topic have ya looked into a set of white agent 47 mirrors? i think those would set it off just right
haha real nice man...real nice. and no i havent looked into the agent 47 mirrors. im thinking about getting my stock ones painted white by the fella's that painted my car

·
Registered
646 Posts
haha real nice man...real nice. and no i havent looked into the agent 47 mirrors. im thinking about getting my stock ones painted white by the fella's that painted my car
that would look hot too the factory mirrors do flow better with the lines of the car

·
Registered
482 Posts
nice looking car man. but does the engine bay look funky.. just wondering lol. im not trying to be dick im just wondering

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nice looking car man. but does the engine bay look funky.. just wondering lol. im not trying to be dick im just wondering

no actually...me and two of my buddies took everything but the motor out one saturday and sprayed the entire engine bay down with black VHT spray paint. It stands for Very High Temperature - its for headers. **** worked amazing. I woulda got another pic of the engine bay earlier when i took the other three but it was getting dark

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Nice ride bra!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts