Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys, I was just screwing around on streetfire last night and I ran into something that I completely forgot about that I've been wanting to do to my GT forever. Is there a 2 Step available for my car? 97 GT. Also what about a linelock? Thanks

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Actually I was looking on MSD Ignition's website and what kind of box would you recommend I run? Also they make a 3 Step Module that can be used with almost any box

MSD Ignitions
Look under the Modular Section

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
idk about a 2 step for our cars, theres a sct chip from AM you can get. as far as line lock it is a electronic solenoid that controls a valve in line w/the front brake. its wired through a button switch. you apply the brakes with the pedal, hit and hold the button, let off the brakes and they stay applied because the valve is closed and traps the fluid. you can use it for burnouts, staging, or as a hill brake.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats perfect, but I don have a COP unit.... I also have a Sniper Tuning System, would i be able to set something up through that or no??

·
Registered
663 Posts
two step is where you hit the throttle to WOT, and it will restrict it to say 5000 RPM and then once the car is moving it will allow full RPM.

Two-step are cool. Automatics are a different world. On one end I really like their consistancy and ease.

On the other you aren't actually driving the car.

I'm torn. :(

·
Registered
88 Posts
2-Steps are primarilly used on Turbo Cars as an Anti-Lag Device.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know that, but I found what I need, thanks guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts