Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on the mods in my sig line, what do the guru's say about launching the car? How about 2nd gear? Hold it 'till 6100 or short shift a little? Keep in mind , if it matters, that I'm currently on 20's (Nitto 555's).

I guess what I'm looking for is some specific hints. Like "do this, wait for this, you should be feeling this at this rpm/speed" ect.

Any and all input is appreciated guys.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, only at 5psi now. The intercooler will hopefully be on towards the end of this month.

I'm gonna reveal my noob-ness here. I've never run on a track. What road surface most resembles your average track surface, so I can go and practice in a secluded spot.

The 20's are on the way out, to be replaced with 18's. Either the FR500's or some deep dish stock-type wheels. (in a pic thread there is a tight looking red GT with some I'm slobbering over) I will take advice on tires too...

I dug around through some other threads for parts to improve traction. What I got out of it so far was subframe connectors, a arms, and maybe a adj panhard bar. This right? Again, suggestions welcome.

Thanks so far guys. I'm listening.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.