Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
which would you guys reccommend? I am just about to start modding the suspension and i have no clue i was thinking about these because they seem like a good price but how much better are these than the stock ones? should i go with adjustable LCA's also should i do relocation brackets while i am doing the LCA's?
Ford Mustang BMR Rear Lower Control Arms Non-Adjustable

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what makes the billet ones better just the material they are made out of? cause they aren't adjustable either and the bmr ones are only $116 shipped. are the billet ones that much better?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
I just ordered those bmr lca's and relocation brackets today. Heard great things about them, and they have great parts all around.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good to hear seabee!
think i might go with them then

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how do you like it?
what kind of #s?
i have just recently began thinking about looking into one i have just wondered if it would be enough power to satisfy me..i'm thinking that it would be fun to have though until i am able to afford a motor build, plus i freakin' love that whine! lol

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
its good enough for me. #'s? I have no idea, I never dynoed it yet and its still on the stock pulley for now:).

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ic, well good deal! they have that amazing whine like the termis that i love haha

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I have the BMR poly/rod non-adjustable LCA's and they are top notch quality. I just bought more parts from them on the Thanksgiving sale too. I have run my LCA's for over a year without so much as a peep.

·
Registered
889 Posts
blow by racing got a awsome deal on there lca's right now 149 for there billit jobs, hava a look:)
I picked those up personally onsite =D

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
which would you guys reccommend? I am just about to start modding the suspension and i have no clue i was thinking about these because they seem like a good price but how much better are these than the stock ones? should i go with adjustable LCA's also should i do relocation brackets while i am doing the LCA's?
Ford Mustang BMR Rear Lower Control Arms Non-Adjustable
If you have any questions, feel free to pick my brains!

As far as being better then stock, MUCH better. Can't even compare them.

As far as the brackets, they make a world of difference. I suggest them to everyone, as they benefit every combination.

I just ordered those bmr lca's and relocation brackets today. Heard great things about them, and they have great parts all around.
Thanks for your business. It was a pleasure dealing with you. I hope you enjoy your parts!

·
Registered
232 Posts
For a super quiet upgrade I suggest J&M Products> 2005-Pres. Street Lower Control Arms - Patent Pending POLY-BALL Bushings

The bushing design requires you grease them once and never again. It's a patented design that uses 3 pieces, one that does the work and 2 outer pieces that seal and quiet the joint.
Agreed. took me a bit to decide but Im happy with J&M and I have the CHE anti squat brackets.. and you cant beat the price. Hey Anthony, glad Andrew isnt here. LOL!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts