Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my fuel pump and my car has brand new waterpump gaskets timing cover gaskets and timing cover and water pump I started driving it for about 5 minutes to test out the fuel pump and as the motor was warming up I started leaking coolant I wasn't leaking alot of it after 5 minutes it stopped leaking. What could it be. Please help is it the wrong gaskets? or was it installed wrong?

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
you could get the dye and a black light and find where its coming from, other wise start lookin for the leak real hard. could be anything.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
well I would do the dye/black light kit...

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
....an get rid of the unicorns

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
the unicorns make the most sense right now. ive got no idea where its coming from, you gotta get in there and check. could be coming from the heater core, tb, exhaust pipe, turn signal, or door handle. you have the car with you( i assume) go check around

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
the unicorns make the most sense right now. ive got no idea where its coming from, you gotta get in there and check. could be coming from the heater core, tb, exhaust pipe, turn signal, or door handle. you have the car with you( i assume) go check around
+1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts