Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed leather seats in my 2010 GT today.. i bought the factory leather from another user on this forum.. I did the work myself and was amazed at how easy it was. i watched this video first then went to work.. took me 4 hours to get them completely done. They look perfect.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Wow, good deal, I've been wanting to do that for a while, but I was going to pay someone, it wasn't that hard?

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope.. it was easy..i have never done anything like this before, nor am i gifted at stuff like this. and by myself it took about 4 hours.. i picked up brand new black leathers from a guy on here for bout $350.. cant beat it. 11 bolts hold front and back seats on.. the leather is held on by clips.

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, can you post or send a picture. $350 is a steal, were they in the classified section?
i thought i found him on this forum, but hes over on Mustangforums as bluffmaster007. i can email him if you want to see if he has more.. He is an upholsterer and seems to get mustang seats often.. ive seen him sell 3 in just the past month.. Now the leathers i put in are from a 2011-12 GT. so there are holes in the rear seats where the 2010-12 head rests go.. and a tiny bit of difference in the spacing at the top/middle. I think it looks fine and if you had a problem with it you could stuff foam pieces up there to fill it out.. not worth the effort IMO. the front are perfect. let me know if you need help.

·
Registered
288 Posts
They look fantastic, you did good!! Yes, if you could email the guy I would appricate it. Mustangforums.com, I'll have to stop over. Did you have cloth before?
Thanks

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They look fantastic, you did good!! Yes, if you could email the guy I would appricate it. Mustangforums.com, I'll have to stop over. Did you have cloth before?
Thanks
yeah, i had the tan color cloth.. u can see in the pic all my plastic is the tan. im slowly replacing everything with the black. ill email him now and ill ask if i can give you his email. i just saw that you have a convertible. i think the back seats are different, but ill ask him. he will know for sure.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Thanks, I found him I'll sign up over there and check with him. I have the tan cloth also you can see in my pic, with a seat cover for now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts