·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product: Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil/Cleaner

Product Description :

Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil

From Detailed Image
The Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil is designed to help condition your leather so it stays looking great for years to come. When leather looses some of it's natural properties it may become less flexible and dry. Leather that becomes dry can not stretch and flex as it should when passengers get in and out. This can lead to the leather cracking, wrinkling or becoming tattered. If you have faded, dry, tattered, dirty, discolored, cracked or otherwise imperfect leather than you need the Leatherique Rejuvenator. This amazing product gives your leather the deepest conditioning possible to restore leather not thought salvageable. The Rejuvenator restores leather by first using its unique capillary action to force proteins back into the leather while at the same time releasing contaminates that are embedded in the leather. The secret to the Rejuvenator's outstanding results is its unique formula, which uses a complex blend of animal proteins, collagens, and no fillers. This formula is great for restoring leather and for regular maintenance. Give your leather or leatherette the fine treatment it deserves with the Leatherique Rejuvenator. With regular treatments you can keep your leather soft yet durable. Leatherique recommend you use the Leatherique Prestine Clean after for best results.

Detailed Image's best leather care product to restore neglected, faded, hardened leather

Restores oils and proteins that are naturally found in leather for a soft and supple feel

Works best when allowed to penetrate leather for up to 48 hours, ideally in the heat

Using a hair drier to heat up the leather surface allows for maximum penetration and best results

Apply Rejuvenator Oil by massaging the product into the leather with your bare hands

Must be removed by following up with Leatherique Prestine Clean

Leatherique Prestine Clean

From Detailed Image
This is the premier leather cleaner with conditioners on the market right now because of its remarkable ability to deep clean leather and make it look and feel new again. The Prestine Clean was created so the leather could readily absorb it to maximize the cleaning and conditioning power. After the Prestine Clean soaks deep in to the leather the surfactants help safely separate contaminates from the leather and force them to the surface for removal. Many other leather cleaners do not have the cleaning and conditioning power of the Prestine Clean, they rely on fillers to leave a glossy appearance. These fillers give the appearance of nice leather at first but over time, reduce the leathers ability to absorb conditioners that are essential to the longevity of your leather. The Prestine Clean also has conditioners in it that provide valuable nourishment to the leather so it remains soft and flexible. Leatherique Prestine Clean leaves a beautiful matte finish that shows what clean and healthy leather should look like. The Leatherique Prestine Clean is safe to use on leather, leatherette, vinyl, plastic and rubber surfaces. Leatherique also recommends that you use the Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil before hand for best results.

Detailed Image's best leather cleaner with light conditioners, perfect for maintaining leather

Restores oils and proteins that are naturally found in leather for a soft and supple feel

Cleans to a like new, matte finish that has no greasy or oily feel like other products

Apply to your leather and let sit for 15 - 30 minutes, wipe with a warm damp towel and buff dry

We recommend using a terry cloth application pad to help agitate the leather surface

For maximum results, Prestine Clean is best used after Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil

Would you buy this again or recommend it to a friend: Yes

Initial Product Observations:

Packaging: No glitz no glam...Just a bottle with a label...

Consistency: The oil feels kinda like mink oil...The cleaner feels like water...

Color:
Oil - Very smooth/tan
Cleaner - Very Thin/white

Scent: Smells Horrible...Like Pesticide...

Current Price: $50+ Shipping Online

Size: 16oz each

Manufacturer: Leatherique

Made in: Didnt Say

Conditions: 65* in my garage

Additional products used for prep, during application, or removal:

MF App Pad for oil
Interior MF rag

My steps:

- Cleaned Seats With Zaino Cleaner
- Applied Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil with MF app pad to seat - Alittle bit goes a LONG LONG LONG way
- Let oil sit on seats for 24 hours
- Applied Leatherique Prestine Clean with a interior MF rag
- Let sit for an hour
- Applied Zaino Seat Conditioner with MF app pad

I added the zaino for my own reasons...I figured to clean the seats before putting the oil on...The oil sits nicely and the cleaner absolutely blew my socks off...The combo of the 2 made the seats feel and look better then new...I added the Zaino conditioner because I LOVE the smell and the fact that I like to have the conditioner on the seat as I think its just extra protectant...

Although this product is alittle pricey for a product just to clean leather seats I have to say I love it...I dont even think I used an ounce of either between my two front seats...I will post pictures this weekend hopefully...They say you only need to do this 2 or 3 times a year...My seats feel so damn soft now...

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Nice! I have heard good things. I will have to add this to the arsenal!

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
NIce review, I really want to try this stuff.

My only questions, why use the Zanio products? Letharique Cleaner/Rejuv is a cleaner and conditioner yet you used a conditioner afterwards as well.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NIce review, I really want to try this stuff.

My only questions, why use the Zanio products? Letharique Cleaner/Rejuv is a cleaner and conditioner yet you used a conditioner afterwards as well.
BC I didnt like the fact that you put the oil on first and then use the cleaner...I wanted to put the Zaino conditioner on it because I felt it was left unprotected...Plus the Zaino smells awesome...

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
BC I didnt like the fact that you put the oil on first and then use the cleaner...I wanted to put the Zaino conditioner on it because I felt it was left unprotected...Plus the Zaino smells awesome...
pristine clean is actually the protectant the oil is what pulls the dirty **** out of the leather then you remove it with pristine clean and it provides protection for the leather as well no need to follow up with zaino z10:)

"This is the premier leather cleaner with conditioners on the market right now because of its remarkable ability to deep clean leather and make it look and feel new again. The Prestine Clean was created so the leather could readily absorb it to maximize the cleaning and conditioning power. After the Prestine Clean soaks deep in to the leather the surfactants help safely separate contaminates from the leather and force them to the surface for removal. Many other leather cleaners do not have the cleaning and conditioning power of the Prestine Clean, they rely on fillers to leave a glossy appearance. These fillers give the appearance of nice leather at first but over time, reduce the leathers ability to absorb conditioners that are essential to the longevity of your leather. The Prestine Clean also has conditioners in it that provide valuable nourishment to the leather so it remains soft and flexible. Leatherique Prestine Clean leaves a beautiful matte finish that shows what clean and healthy leather should look like. The Leatherique Prestine Clean is safe to use on leather, leatherette, vinyl, plastic and rubber surfaces. Leatherique also recommends that you use the Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil before hand for best results."

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eh I will prolly still do it my way just because I likes it...

But the seats still feel so good!

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I need to get this as well... added to the sticky

1 - 8 of 8 Posts