tell me how to get to the bulbs
what bulbs did you use
where did you get them
how do you like it

Thanks

·
Registered
832 Posts
I have them. I have red ones...will post pics tmrw.

I'm not exactly sure which bulb...I just went to the HID store and they just gave me the right ones.

Not sure if you are wanting them for looks or for visiblity. You can't see anything with red...

*Warning: Make sure you don't push in too hard when installing the LEDs or you will risk it flickering. Mine was a little loose so my friend pushed in too far and now one side flickers. I'm pretty sure it's not a big problem but just too lazy to actually take off the whole thing to fix the problem.

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't do the overhead but I did just wired up blue LEDs in the footwells to match the ones I put the my trunk a while ago. Looks really good to me. Plus, didn't cost a dime since the LEDs were extras from my bike.

You can get the LED dome light from here...they also have the LEDs side mirror lights

2005-2013 Ford Mustang Dome & Map Light LED Upgrade (W/built in Resistor) Double the light
Thanks man, I just ended up buying them here. I got the license plate and trunk light too. Ed was a nice guy.

I got everything in White because I want visibility. I'll post back here once I get them installed.

Also here is a good install video:

·
Registered
109 Posts
-dangit, i just tried to buy bulbs for my '12gt & they are out of BLUE interior bulbs--so I'll wait...cause I really like BLUE interior bulbs.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
go to superbrightleds.com that's where I bought my lights from. Just select your car and they show you what will fit. I went ahead and did a full LED swap on my exteriors too while I was at it.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
go to superbrightleds.com that's where I bought my lights from. Just select your car and they show you what will fit. I went ahead and did a full LED swap on my exteriors too while I was at it.
+1. Superbrightleds is the place to go for LED's. Great customer service and super fast shipping. Much cheaper than most other places.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SO I just installed my lights. I decided to go with License plate lights and trunk lights. They are all white LED. Sorry didn't take befores of the license or trunk lights.

Overall I'm happy with them.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Awesome! I just purchased some for my dome lights and trunk. The trunk light is funny how dim it is, it kinda annoys me when I need to get something out at night. Can't wait to get mine!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts