Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am considering most if not all of my lighting to LED's. I know this topic has been mentioned before but I have searched and not found my exact answer. I am planning on getting the sequential kit from AM along with the modified flasher(to slow down the sequence). I have looked up some potential LED bulbs (360degree output angle) for the tails from either vleds.com or superbrightleds.com. My question is will I need additional resistors for the tails along with the modified flasher? Will I get the same slow sequence with the LED's+sequential+flasher minus any additional resistors? What combinations/brand/type of LED's do you guys use?

Say that combo works well and I decide to add switchbacks in the fronts as well...will that work?

What about LED fog light bulbs...and good results with those?

My ultimate goal is to have led tails/switchbacks/fogs/license/reverse/3rd brake. Any opinions on how sylvania silverstars or ultras blend into the led's up front? I do not want to convert over to hid's

Share any links if you have them!
Thanks in advance for the help! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok so I will basically just have to determine once I install everything

I was planning white 3157's for the tails since the white will reflect better in the red housings

1 - 4 of 4 Posts