Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought 2 LED strips and I am going to hook it to headlight and tailight.
This is my first time doing this kind of stuff. Is it difficult. anybody has experience with this too hook the light???.
please help I am a noob :D
Thanks!!!!
-Le-

·
Registered
591 Posts
LOL...This thread is gonna get ugly.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
You say you want to hook them to your headlights and tail lights? Are you talking about trying to make your headlights look like the new Audis? If so, I have seen several attempts that have failed miserably....it NEVER looks right. If you're talking about something other than that, please explain.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
are you talking about like the audi headlights, because if so dont listen to these people about it being ugly or anything, i sort of like them, there actualy very easy to install and are a nice on projectors since people will be able to see you since the projector lights kind of suck, anyway just slice them into your running lights

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
RICE, RICE.....ill say it again RICE. AUDI has high powered LEDs inside small reflectors shaped into a strip. what makes them unique is the pure white color matching the 43K HIDs.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
I don't think the Audi lights are ugly at all....but the quality of the aftermarket replicas are not up to standard to look as good as Audi's look. The ones I have seen...they have been crooked, wavy, falling off or burnt out. IMO it's just not a good look if it's not done exactly like Audi did it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I don't think the Audi lights are ugly at all....but the quality of the aftermarket replicas are not up to standard to look as good as Audi's look. The ones I have seen...they have been crooked, wavy, falling off or burnt out. IMO it's just not a good look if it's not done exactly like Audi did it.
It's very easy to get perfectly straight...and there's good one's for like $15 per 1ft pair that won't burn out so that is a non issue. I did them on my wife's z3 and they look fantastic......but I don't think I could ever imagine it looking good on my stang.

·
Premium Member
10,592 Posts
It's all about the time, effort, and quality of the install. Just like putting VHT on tail lights. It gets a bad rep b/c 90% of people simply want to spend no time and do a crappy install. If done right, it CAN look good.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
:popcorn:shiftyeyes

im gonna wait for someone else to say it

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
im going to get some maybe and stick them under the fog lights where it kind of goes up but cut them so there not as long, i think that would look better

·
2013 5.0 Deep Impact Blue
643 Posts
when are people going to realize,
that the clear APC type lights look stupid on mustangs,

as far as LED's it's so GAY to see people's cars looking like a 70's disco club.
strob lights & **** everywhere. save all that for the 'rice rockets' or go buy a civic LOL

1 - 20 of 41 Posts