Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey today on my way to work I turned my left blinker on and it is blinking supper fast!! I turned on my right blinker and it was the normal speed. Does this mean its burning out or is burned out? If its burned out were should I get a new bulb and does anyone have the number of what type bulb it is?

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
going going or gon gone...usually gone

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Most auto parts stores usually have books that tell you what part number you need for your car. Walmart usually stocks a decent amount, as do the other places. Check whereever you buy the oil and filters or other consumables for your car.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
it's burnt out.

turn on your blinker and see which light is out.

could be a head light.. high beam..
tail light.. back up light.. or blinker.
Test them all ( by looking ) and pull the bad bulb. bring the bulb to any auto parts store and hand it to the clerk

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Most auto parts stores usually have books that tell you what part number you need for your car. Walmart usually stocks a decent amount, as do the other places. Check whereever you buy the oil and filters or other consumables for your car.
consumables...hahaha you sound smart dude

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
advanced doesn't have **** for our cars
well at least last time i checked the didn't
so i had to go pay $13 just for one brake light bulb at the dealership :(

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
advanced doesn't have **** for our cars
well at least last time i checked the didn't
so i had to go pay $13 just for one brake light bulb at the dealership :(

Owch that's steep!

Prolly for the better though, read somewhere that Advance Auto Parts had their customer data hacked into recently.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
i've had the worst trouble with my brake light bulbs, i've been through that one and my trunk light bulb within like a month or two.
i'm thinking about switching to LED brake lights so i wont have to worry about them anymore

·
Registered
1,868 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
1.50 bulb will fix that changed it in litterally 2 mins :lol

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
the brake light thats built into the trunk :lol

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
i found it!!!!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
That actually makes sense. I just plugged in an array of a couple of thousand watt halogen worklamps. When I got my vision back again I unplugged all but one.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts