Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let me see your gauges and pillar mounts

Well I'm pretty much set on the SOS 3 gauge pillar mount. I want to see pics of them (2 or 3 gauge) mounted in your car.
What I'm unsure of yet is which gauges to go with. So share your opinions on which gauges I should buy and show me pics of what you have.
I'm thinking: Boost, Fuel, and Wideband for my Vortech setup. Feel free to steer me otherwise though

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
i have the autometer one...you dont want it...SOS is way better qyality

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well I'm pretty much set on the SOS 3 gauge pillar mount. I want to see pics of them (2 or 3 gauge) mounted in your car.
What I'm unsure of yet is which gauges to go with. So share your opinions on which gauges I should buy and show me pics of what you have.
I'm thinking: Boost, Fuel, and Wideband for my Vortech setup. Feel free to steer me otherwise though
Went with the SOS 2 pod pillar with Autometer cobalt guages, perfect fit and color match. I have recently replaced the fuel pressure with the cobalt wideband.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Horrible picture ... Speed of Sound pod. Dynojet Wideband Commander. Autometer Boost Gauge. Raptor Shift Light.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
autometer z series mech boost, autometer z series elec fuel pressure, innovate WB a/f, SOS pillar pod. i like the plain gauge face with the black bezel, didnt want too much bling. for a boosted stang you gotta have WB a/f and boost, and i like the fuel pressure to keep an eye on that.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Which gauges? I prefer electrical for my gauges. Autometer gauges are all going to be good reliable gauges with small differences like appearance and how they light up, etc.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
very nice!!! onederful100, is that the innovate lc-1? how do you like it? does it have 5v output?

·
Registered
745 Posts
I went with the Roush vent gauge pods and gsport gauges as they illuminate the same color as my roush gauge cluster. I will have to get some pics up for ya.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
damn steve.. you have more tied up in gauges and wideband than I do in valvetrain!!!

·
What's this Photoshop?
2,426 Posts
So should I go with mechanical or electrical?
And what about the Autometer Carbon-Fiber gauges, know anything about them?
Autometer Carbon Fiber Gauges, Autometer Carbon Fiber - Oil Pressure, Fuel Level, Boost, Vacuum, Air Pressure, Speedometer, Tachometer Carbon Fiber Gauges by Autometer
Love the look of the carbon fiber gauges. Don't have them in the mustang, but would be my choice of gauge when the time comes. Did use them on an engine test stand at work. Illumination may not be as bright as the cobalts, but the yellow accent would look pretty nice i think. LED might help with the illumination also.

EDIT: I'd go with electrical, especially with fuel pressure. Don't want any leaks inside the cabin.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ya gotta admit those cobalts in the sos are downright sexy!:drool
I wish I could afford them:(

·
Registered
160 Posts

Speed of Sound pillar, Nexus Autometer A/F & Boost gauge

1 - 18 of 18 Posts