Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not saying its the best wax, its currently my favorite wax, and let me show you why
(aside from its incredible on off, seriously, this **** is butter)

this fridge has never seen LSP in this section so check this
ipa wipedown to ensure everyone agrees

before picture

after (buffed off tape residue as well, 100% bare vs 100% fuzion

pictures are 100% real zero editing, nothing, untouched.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I'm not saying its the best wax, its currently my favorite wax, and let me show you why
(aside from its incredible on off, seriously, this **** is butter)

this fridge has never seen LSP in this section so check this
ipa wipedown to ensure everyone agrees

before picture

after (buffed off tape residue as well, 100% bare vs 100% fuzion

pictures are 100% real zero editing, nothing, untouched.
Thats cool, but i think any good wax with a large nuba content and good ingredients will darken your paint up a bit because of the oils and wax in it. I dont see any large difference in darkness between the 4 on my corolla, but i see what you mean, its definitely got the looks.

I did a review on jetseal and blacklight on my moms explorer a long time ago, you could see a total difference anywhere where product touched was way darker. Her car had never seen wax before either.

Ill do a 50/50 on my mach 1 with just fuzion before i apply anything else to see if it adds darkness. Most people agree that Fuzion looks amazing, its just the beading and sheeting i cant get over lol.

Fuzion gave it that darkness? Dang. . .

How does it bead on your fridge?
Lol, we are some tards man, putting LSPs on our fridges...ive done it before haha

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats cool, but i think any good wax with a large nuba content and good ingredients will darken your paint up a bit because of the oils and wax in it. I dont see any large difference in darkness between the 4 on my corolla, but i see what you mean, its definitely got the looks.

I did a review on jetseal and blacklight on my moms explorer a long time ago, you could see a total difference anywhere where product touched was way darker. Her car had never seen wax before either.

Ill do a 50/50 on my mach 1 with just fuzion before i apply anything else to see if it adds darkness. Most people agree that Fuzion looks amazing, its just the beading and sheeting i cant get over lol.

Lol, we are some tards man, putting LSPs on our fridges...ive done it before haha

signature series II behaves a lot like fuzion, but it'll stain trim, smells a lot like petes 53, pretty buttery as well
I'd honestly say SS II made it a bit darker
I have DJ RR curing right now in the middle

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts

signature series II behaves a lot like fuzion, but it'll stain trim, smells a lot like petes 53, pretty buttery as well
I'd honestly say SS II made it a bit darker
I have DJ RR curing right now in the middle
So is Fuzion on the right hand side and SS II on the left hand side? The left hand side is definitely darker.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no both are vs bare paint, different sections
SS II was slightly darker than fuzion, fuzion darker than RR, and RR still adding notable darkness

beading was a slight edge to SS II, followed by RR, followed by fuzion, but fuzions beading was still very good

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
So is Fuzion on the right hand side and SS II on the left hand side? The left hand side is definitely darker.
Maybe Fuzion is the go to wax for people who dont want paint correction and just want a clean good looking car. So you wash and clay it, throw down some fuzion and get a nice wet look that hides minor defects.

Like i said, i want to do more messing around with it and see how it ticks.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
piece of **** lamp has screws on the bottom the scraped the vault all the way through the length of your pinky :mad: :facepalm:

i tried to capture some other stuff but this lighting and camera just isn't cutting it

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
lol, NO NOT THE VAULT!!

hahaha

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
honestly :facepalm: now I need a CG sticker to cover it or something :lol
tbh I just sharpied it
Throw some more fuzion on it, that **** cures cancer i heard- Jp w/you man haha

Im gonna talk to CG see if i can get a CG banner for my garage, make my environment more legit for the reviews.

I wanna do up my garage now, make it more professional detailing oriented.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
but to sum up my thoughts on fuzion, I honestly love it, theres nothing I personally don't like about it aside from the price, but I got mine at $50 I would definitely buy again at $100 for two, and some people don't care about things like this, but the wooden box is awesome.. I'll toss my fuzion pot when its done and put my satsuma rock in there :naughty:
for the record the bag that comes with SS II is kind of lame, I mean don't get me wrong, cooler than nothing but it's nothing sick like the fuzion box

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I dont NOT like it yet, i just gotta get more time with it.

I LOVE Glasur so far, **** is ridiculous.

Your right about the Fuzion container, its really nice.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol its fine if you don't like it, I'm glad you love glasur dude, honestly I don't like when waxes are super durable like glasur is supposed to be, something like fuzion or souveran is right up my alley
atleast you have a wax you love, all that matters :D
you order a full size yet?

also what I notice about my fuzion is that it sheets faster than yours A, but it doesn't sheet super fast, but it sheets very well, as in everything sheets off basically just not nearly as fast as xxx and glasur did in your video, but my point is that I don't really care about sheeting :lol if thats the deciding factor than maybe fuzion shouldn't be for that person

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
lol its fine if you don't like it, I'm glad you love glasur dude, honestly I don't like when waxes are super durable like glasur is supposed to be, something like fuzion or souveran is right up my alley
atleast you have a wax you love, all that matters :D
you order a full size yet?

also what I notice about my fuzion is that it sheets faster than yours A, but it doesn't sheet super fast, but it sheets very well, as in everything sheets off basically just not nearly as fast as xxx and glasur did in your video, but my point is that I don't really care about sheeting :lol if thats the deciding factor than maybe fuzion shouldn't be for that person
I havent formed a conclusion about Fuzion yet. Thats why im redoing it on the mach 1. Its not the beading vs sheeting in my mind, its how hydrophobic the wax is that gets me, its just not throwing water like XXX and Zymol are, its just strange to me, it sheets just like a sealant or glaze would.

No worries we shall see how it does on the mach 1.

Also, idk how durable glasur is supposed to be, i dont think its much more durable than most waxes, its really just waxes and oils and yellow 5, there are no polymers in it, so it shouldnt dazzle, im not too worried about durability anymore as any wax on my mach will last a LONG time, i havent washed my mach in 4 1/2 weeks lol. Ill be rewaxing every 8-12 weeks as long as it makes it that far i am happy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts