Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After meeting up with another MMer earlier I decided to through the tripod in the back and see how this camera would work. Probably should have rolled my window up and I kept looking at the camera to make sure it didn't fall. Pretty boring ride along but I actually got on it around 1:10. I know it's still slow :p

Also once the I put the toy back away I decided to make a little exhaust video. But camera battery was low so i'll be making a better one soon. And i'll actually rev it up higher :lol Still want to go catless so bad.

Both videos suck, but after taking them I figured I should show somebody.

Edit: It isn't embedding like it normally does :banghead

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts

Reactions: Blue67coupe

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks southfour! For some reason couldn't get it to work right. Repped you :drink

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Thanks southfour! For some reason couldn't get it to work right. Repped you :drink
remove the ''s" from the https:// and they will work

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Zip :yes I'm still not 100% satisfied with both but I normally have to change exhaust a couple times before I find the setup I like.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Open exhaust for the 67 :shiftyeyes
They both sound amazing
Haha been there before, have two videos of it running open headers. Loved the idle but the insane drone at speeds wasn't worth it.

Thanks man :yes Still plan to get a more open style exhaust for the 67 and o/r x for the Roush.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Open headers sound like ****!

That's awesome man. There's nothing like cruising around in a classic car, with all it's rattles, sloppy steering, and gas smell.....lol

After I'd made a few 130+ MPH passes, my buddy that's helped me with my nitrous tunes took my car down the road. Keep in mind that he's been to Jerry Bickles chassis school, and built numerous race cars. Well, when he got back he said he won't help me put a bigger tuneup in my car until we rebuild the font end with good stuff. He said "driving that thing is like hearding ghosts. I can't believe you'd drive that thing at 135 MPH!" LOL

Nice car man. Take good care of her.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha there aren't as many rattles as i'd expect it to have but there is definitely sloppy steering and a gas smell. Did you rebuild your front end or do you still run it like it was?

And thanks man, I don't get it out near as often anymore and normally just putt around in it. But then there are the times where I just get the urge to open it up for a couple seconds.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would say i'm not sure i'd feel comfortable trying that. But I have had mine in the triple digit speeds and it didn't feel too bad. Did get really light in the front though.

·