Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a recent order of MAC exhaust parts, a situation arose that they had NO long tube headers in stock. Come to find out that they had charged the full amount of the order even before the product had shipped. Needless to say, I was upset. After phoning several times, all I got was " we don't know when they will be in." This went on for almost a month. I waited a month because I really like MAC exhaust products and their price is right. Finally, I was told that it could be approximately another 2-4 more weeks. At this point I was really angry. So, I told them to can the order and refund my CC account. No apologies or anything. Poor customer service and they will not return your calls or e-mails in a timely fashion. So, steer clear of Lethal Performance.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
sorry to hear about your bad experience. i made a big order from them about a year ago and they got it perfect. hopefully yours was just a fluke

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was sorry too. I was spending about $1000.00 on the order. Thank God I found LMPerformance, literally they are a faith based company who had better pricing and had the items in stock. I would highly recommend LMPerformance. Their customer service was super, from order to delivery.

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
lethal is usually pretty legit
they started right here where i live in florida
they sponsor out mustangchallenges at race tracks

suprised this happen

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
lethal is a great company, im sorry you possibly had a bad experience, but it ussually isnt like this.

MAC has been on backorder's for awhie now, their exhaust products are the ****, and people are ordering faster than they can make them.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
they were very helpful with me and will usually cut you some deals if you negotiate with them a little. i really hope yours was a isolated incident cause they seemed like stand up guys when i dealt with them

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, instead of geting the Mac system I opted for the Kooks LT's 1 3/4- 1 7/8 x 3 and 3" system x with cats (damn Virginia). Although they Lethal maybe stand up, I felt like I was getting the run around. All I want to say is they were less than adequate in the communication department. The refund was pretty swift and I just recently received a sort of apology note. For me reputation is most important and if you don't communicate you can easily lose your good rep. Thanks for your input guys, maybe someday I will give them another chance.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
good choice goingwith kooks. they are some of the best quality out there

·
Registered
40 Posts
this had to be a fluke. i have presonally ordered from these guys at least 20 time for no less than 300.00:mad: each time. man, it had to be a fluke. sometimes big outfits just expect that backorders are understood. sorry to hear it bro

·
Registered
16 Posts
i think this is an isolated case.
because i also had purchased many times from these company and i think its a good deal...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts