Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see your 99-02 cobras im tryin to get some diff ideas for what to do to mine visually

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
probably not gonna find any 02 cobras here becaseu there arent many and they are all in australia

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok well anything 99-01 then lol... even a gt would be fine i havent seen many with appearence mods and im just tryin to get an idea of where im going with it

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you werent kiddin. i just did an autotrader search. any price any distance. for an 02 cobra. not one result. DAMN

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that looks awesome man.. what all have you done to modify yours?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Mods:hooker Long tubes, bassani X and magnaflow catback with flowmasters welded in place of the magnaflow mufflers, CAI, steeda shifter, adjustable quadrent and adjustable cable, H&R lowering springs, with polyurethane isolaters, CC plates, bilstein shocks and struts, subframe connectors, aluminum control arm bushings, aluminum steering bushing, K member brace, predator programmer custome tuned on dyno,3.73 FRpp gears. Alluminum D/S

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you ever think about doing a straigh axel or is your IRS holding up good?

·
Registered
407 Posts
i thought about it...not worth the money to me... i dont go to the track that often... i love the way it rides as it is, although the wheelhop can be a bitch... its not bad on the street but at the track it feels like the car is falling apart...lol

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya i do alot of street racing so ive tossed it around alot already i hate downtime and breaked a cv shaft would really ruin all plans of trading someone for a straightaxel

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well at the moment its stock. but thats cause i havent had time to order stuff yet lol... soon it will be intake, full exhaust, gears, slicks, mgw, and probably some spray and a tune

·
Registered
498 Posts
nice cars

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Okay, before I get flamed you said in post #3 that even pics of modded GT's would be okay. Well, I'm a huge fan of red and this is one of the baddest ass Mustangs I have seen. Everything about it just looks great, and it's pretty fast (never mind the ugly Camaro in the background)

[/

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
let's see some 2000 cobras.. no cobra R's please..

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
I didn't see an ugly Camaro. :dunno Just a couple of red american beauties.

I'd put up pics of mine but there's not much to go on if you're looking for visual ideas.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
I love that hood on the GT... Might have to look into that. Nice pics by the way :usa

1 - 19 of 19 Posts