Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
nice bro!!

Their is a v6'er down the block its pretty slick Ill ask him if I can take pics of it lol or just start taking pics of it lol

·
Registered
202 Posts

The giant UPR sticker is gone now though, and i need to lower it.. still. lol

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
This is a clean car except for the exhaust tips. Those ugly bastards hanging out like wore out 80 year old tits really make the car look like ****. You get those off and I would say that car is easily a 9 on the clean scale.
+1 but needs lowered first... otherwise it's damn clean!

here's some of my slowness...
headlights are in bad need of a good wetsanding
and I know, should have gotten the sportlines instead of the prokit... I've learned my lesson :sorry

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
nice cars you guys got there. I would post up some pics of my 6 DD but she is not up to par with your cars:( Maybe you guys should ask for a v6 ROTM:dunno

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
nice cars you guys got there. I would post up some pics of my 6 DD but she is not up to par with your cars:( Maybe you guys should ask for a v6 ROTM:dunno
Had one in June of this year. Hence the title :cool:

·
Registered
202 Posts
^^I love the black/red combo on your car!

This is a clean car except for the exhaust tips. Those ugly bastards hanging out like wore out 80 year old tits really make the car look like ****. You get those off and I would say that car is easily a 9 on the clean scale.
What do you suggest i do with them? lol.

I thought about cutting them off, but then it might sound like ****. The only thing i can think of is raising them up a hair.. but probably wont look much different... :sorry
+1 but needs lowered first... otherwise it's damn clean!
nice vert, a lightbar would be sexy :yes

Thanks, yeah i need to lower it very badly!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
What do you suggest i do with them? lol.

I thought about cutting them off, but then it might sound like ****. The only thing i can think of is raising them up a hair.. but probably wont look much different... :sorry
GT rear bumper and line them up with the cutouts, and cut off the tips to whatever you like with the bumper :)

1 - 20 of 181 Posts