Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
i'm pretty sure you might be alone on this one, hahaha at least for New Edge Dark Satin Greens. They are really uncommon, seeing as they only made 8,761 units across the V6/GT board.

More so than my Electric Green GT...... it's not easy being green ;)

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
iRoush not only has one, but he has the only Dark Satin Green Mustang to be turned into a Roush. I love that color :drool
That's really cool. iRousch has a sick car! I have only seen videos of his car at night though. I also really like that specific green. It is a really pretty color. I had my old car repainted because it was a 99 and my buddy that owns the paint place put extra sparkle in the mix for me!

·
Registered
729 Posts
I've only seen one on corral for sale once and i was going to buy it but it sold before i could get ahold of it. That color seems really rare and i think it is lol. Nice car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Dark Satin Green v6 that I drive everyday. Best $2k I've ever spent! Needs lowered, but looks 10x better with the bullitts than the 99 v6 wheels.

I've only seen 1 other mustang with this color combo.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Thanks man, that was from the burnout competition at the car show I put on last month

1 - 20 of 25 Posts