Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No stock sn95's/NE's please. :shiftyeyes

1989 Jeep YJ, 4.2, 5 speed.
This is the only picture i really have of mine right now. I'll take some with my T3 later. :yes

·
Registered
357 Posts
Here is mine. Old picture. Now has BF goodrich all terrains. It is a 5 speed manual with a 300 inline 6. I deleted the cats and mufflers and ran duel lightning style sidepipes. I love the sound of a 300 6 with staight pipes.

Attachments

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
My sig lol

I don't have any other pictures of it right now. For some reason, I don't take many pictures of my vehicles.

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Love this thing, never failed me yet. Stock spare is gone now, looked dumb with the new wheels and tires.

Little comparison shot.

And after hitting a mud puddle that I thought was a bit shallower than it was.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Need to lift that jeep a little Flynn
I know, I know but right now I am away at college so it rarely gets driven, and as it is my mom can't get into it very well. Probably after college it'll get a 2 inch lift and I'll be happy. It's also a 4 cylinder, so lifting it will add to the ridiculously slow aspect.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
this belongs to my dad, but i just pulled it out a few days ago and have been cruising around in it lately

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
this belongs to my dad, but i just pulled it out a few days ago and have been cruising around in it lately

Pure awesomeness.

Sent from my LG-E739 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts

:shiftyeyes

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
^ that is a bad ass 70 Mach 1.......ruined!!!!! Allow me to go vomit.
I actually posted a thread about that car when I saw it, it's not an actual Mach.

1 - 20 of 209 Posts