Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
that blows... you know that primer/flat black holds moisture more then normal paints... get that cleaned and dried off man

also thats weird i woke up yesterday with onlu an inch on the ground

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
thats a blower, my friend is stuck in ohio right now in that **** bringing his Comp O 04 cobra back from iowa. says anybody caught on the roads thats not a emergency will get arrested or something like that.

not like a cobra is going to go anywhere in the now anyway

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that blows... you know that primer/flat black holds moisture more then normal paints... get that cleaned and dried off man

also thats weird i woke up yesterday with onlu an inch on the ground
Yeah I know but its all coming off for candy apple red paint! Not even a V6 stang can go in this weather!

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
yeah that stangs not going anywhere! it just cleared up here in WY i even got to drive the cobby today! raced a riced turbo saturn that was messin with me and got about 2 bus lengts on him n when i put the brakes on n slowed down he just passed me? he was dumb! lol yeah my stang was stuck in the garage for like 3 months n thats why I have my jeep! lol

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not in Ohio right now Im positive you NEED 4 wheel drive and it better be good!lol this **** is bad as its been in years!

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
bah if the roads have been trenched i can handle it... now neighborhood roads thats a different story all together... i can't even do neighborhood roads after they are plowed to many hills...

you plan your route youll be fine :yes

plus im just kinda messin with ya i wouldn't try it yet... gotta wait 24 hours minimum

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh I know for fact your better off in the snow than me even with 295' off a Vette it takes skill!

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
OMZ if you try to drive in that your car will look like zippies merc after his snow plow issue... :lol

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
:D its funny cause im a cocky lil ****er... i know i could stand a good chance though nice thing about having no torque :)

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
:D its funny cause im a cocky lil ****er... i know i could stand a good chance though nice thing about having no torque :)
yeah that would be the only time its nice to not have tq....ouch that hurt even saying that... lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
wow..thats a LOT of snow.. Ohio was supposed to get pounded by this storm..I'm in southern WV and we got a good bit but nowhere near that much...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts