Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m not 100% sure what blogs are used for but I’m going to just write what comes to mind, Hi, I'm Bryan. I use to hate mustangs until one special night. A friend of mine and I were driving around one night due to boredom, I was like "Hey, let’s go look at new cars" so we did. The last dealership we pull into was the local Ford dealership. We stopped and got out to look at brand new 2009 GT, it was eh, okay. So we get back in and proceed to drive around the lot and I don’t see **** that interest me, till when we round the corner the last row of cars and my heart skipped a beat, there she was, a black 2004 Mach 1. I looked at my friend before I even got out to look at the car and said "I'm buying that". I get out to look at the car trying not to mess in my pants, she is perfect, not a scratch or dent on her with only 19k miles I was no doubt in love. Needless to say the next day I went in a test drove it, AHHmazing. The only thing that stopped me from buying it that day was a short year ago I bout a brand new 07 Cobalt SS. If I were to trade it in I'd lose my ass off it. So for a week I was back and forth on whether to buy the stang or keep the Balt. Keep in mind I had TO many problems with this Balt, it had been towed 5 times that year from breaking down, the worst of which was when it back fired and blew out the intake manifold, yeah, it happened. So XMas eve rolls around (2 weeks after seeing my first love) and I sill haven’t made my mind up yet. As I’m leaving my uncles house that night I go to turn around in a parking lot at the end of the road, boom, all the power dies in my car. I try everything to get it start, or for the lights to even come on, so I call my dad while I’m freezing it like -10 Minnesota weather and tell him my ****ing car broke again and just as I said that the power came back on and it started up, by that point it was set, this car is history. The day I went to the Ford dealer, test drove the car did the paper work and took the Stang home the next morning. I'm proud to say the Stang has yet to trouble me. I have been a Mustang Lover ever since that day and will be for many years to come. :p

1 - 1 of 1 Posts