1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Editor
297 Posts
im sure you would have to

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
y would u? i wouldnt think so unless it completely blacks it out... but if ur gonna hafta take em off at nite y even get em?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
wrong section

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
no i didnt...

my g/f said i was pretty... im hopin that doesnt mean fruity cuz if it does ive just been lyin 2 myself all these years... and thats wrong

edit:i dont know wut my manliness, or lack there of, has to do with light covers

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
no i didnt...
edit:i dont know wut my manliness, or lack there of, has to do with light covers
it has everything to do with light covers, whether you pick pink or black lol

·
Registered
218 Posts
if i get light covers, do i have to take them off at night
If you get smoked covers then you won't have to take them off at night. If you get black-out covers then will probably have to take them off, although you could try brighter bulbs in your taillights and see if that makes a difference.

·
The George Forman of Keepers
2,356 Posts
Common sense---- if your headlights are blacked out, then you CANT SEE THEM! Dont drive at night unless you take them off or someone will not see you and hit you. Or, you could duct tape a couple flashlights on the hood and run with those on instead. Why would you want to decrease your visibility in order to gain style points... at night when no-one can see the covers anyway.If the car is sitting at a car show thats one thing but if you are driving to buy a 6 pack, thats stupid.

·
Registered
730 Posts
id get blacked out headlight covers for daytime to extend your lenses life? or am i wrong that headlight covers can extend the lifetime of your headlights/lenses

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
just go out and buy smoked headlights w/ clear corners from Mustang Parts & Performance - American Muscle. its $210 shipped and they look amazing and you can EASILY see the light thru them and it lights up the road still too. as for your tails, use vht nite shades spray or get them proffessionally tinted

1 - 19 of 19 Posts