Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says.. can a lightning blower be installed on a 2v with an adapter of some sort?? found one cheap near by

·
Registered
808 Posts
If it came off of a 2v lightning ya(not sure they even out a 4v in). Hood clearance will be an issue. I think there is an aftermarket intake to make it clear but hold on to your ass cause its pricey. JUst remembered that the 2v in the lightning will be a 5.4 and to put it on your 4.6 you will need that intake to make it work. Or put in a 5.4

·
Registered
484 Posts
The lower intake from a 5.4 is wider than a 4.6 so that wont fit and you will need a tork tech kit if they support the eaton from a lightning.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
In other words, put 4v heads on first lol. I thought about the girl tech kit, but doing research for about 1500-2000 you can put 4v heads on, if you go with c heads then you just gotta buy a cobra lower intake and that supercharger will bolt right up

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In other words, put 4v heads on first lol. I thought about the girl tech kit, but doing research for about 1500-2000 you can put 4v heads on, if you go with c heads then you just gotta buy a cobra lower intake and that supercharger will bolt right up
your telling me the intake ports on the 4v 4.6 heads will line up perfectly like the 2v 5.4?? idk bout all that. i would have to see it for myself.. anyone got a link?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
screw it, in the end you will have spent enough money to buy a kenne bell

1 - 12 of 12 Posts