Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the window switches and door locks light up? I want to do the L.E.D. light swap and wanted to know. Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yeah I tested the LED's but it doesn't light the gap between the way I like, which is like the 2000-2007 Mercedes Benz S class glow. So, I recommend the street glow 3" neon tubes along the sides and space out the controls slightly and it will light up the way it should.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Does anyone know if the window switches and door locks light up? I want to do the L.E.D. light swap and wanted to know. Thanks
No, they do not. You will have to do some sort of perimeter lighting as suggested in the previous posting...

Reactions: snake_bitten711

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I tested the LED's but it doesn't light the gap between the way I like, which is like the 2000-2007 Mercedes Benz S class glow. So, I recommend the street glow 3" neon tubes along the sides and space out the controls slightly and it will light up the way it should.
Que' paso?? Sorry I was just asking if they originally did. Thanks for the tip though. :drink

No, they do not. You will have to do some sort of perimeter lighting as suggested in the previous posting...
Thanks I thought my bulbs were out or a fuse was blown all this time. :eek:

Reps to both you guys for quick response.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts