Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have a line lock installed on there car and is it easy to install. there is two lines coming out of the abs control. so how do you connect up the line lock. please help.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Hands doen the best line lock out there is the PMP line lock kit at pmpparts.com

PMP 05-Current WITH ABS Line Lock LINE Kit [PMP-007] - $76.50 : Piedmont Modular Performance, Specializing in late model Mustangs

They include all the fittings and braided line to do the hook up but you have to pick your own solenoids.. It's a clean fender well install.

Some have gotten away with a single solenoid off the lines you mention. Others have not had good success depending on their routine for use. (how the use the line lock)

There is so much holding pressure with the PMP kit and two jegs solenoids it's rediculous.. I'm a side stepper, but I put the kit in and am now an advocate..

Everything hides in the fenderwell, no up top engine bay space gets used..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info Emay and Lv51. i found the pmp line lock instal before posting but was not sure how the slp was installed. but found out that is installed before the abs box.
:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts