Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I like and run the SLP Line Lock. A dual solenoid set-up is 'safer' if you misuse the line lock but it's harder to install.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
can't say i hate on the new guys for not searching. it is nice to see them do it every once in a while though.

hey nasty, does the dual solenoid setup hold better??? what's better about it.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Dual solenoid wont mess up your ABS if you hit the brakes with the line locks engaged. It works off of pure magic.... maybe.

As for the search thing its a forum thats what people are here for. Yeah it does get old seeing 20 exhaust threads a day but it entertains people and gives me something to do at work :)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Dual solenoid wont mess up your ABS if you hit the brakes with the line locks engaged. It works off of pure magic.... maybe.

As for the search thing its a forum thats what people are here for. Yeah it does get old seeing 20 exhaust threads a day but it entertains people and gives me something to do at work :)
haha don't HATE on my exhaust thread! :p

seriously though, that search button gives me some weird results sometimes...for example i search o/r midpie and almost ALL my results were of LT headers...and going through TONS of threads in hopes of finding ONE answer....i rather just get flamed for a bit and get my question answered :p

but i agree, i like helping out on topics i know about, gives me something to do

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I do understand the crazy search thing. Sometimes it works just fine and other times it gives you random threads. A few times Ive tried to use it and it wont even pull anything up. But then again google often helps in these situations. I did a quick search and it had an old MM thread about it.

Also arent most line lock kits push button. Depress the brake pedal and push the button and the front wheels are locked. Release the button and you're rolling again. I know some people do toggle switches as well but the button is the most common kit ive seen.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
i use the search all the time and just end up finding that someone didnt finish their project or neglected to tell us what happened... also when i am reading on something from 2008 i am sure there has been more advances in the last 3 years... just saying

·
Registered
131 Posts
i use the search all the time and just end up finding that someone didnt finish their project or neglected to tell us what happened... also when i am reading on something from 2008 i am sure there has been more advances in the last 3 years... just saying
And then there's the times when someone searches for "slp line locks" and gets stuck wasting time reading a thread that's really about people complaining that others aren't searching enough...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts