Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im leaving this damn island for spain on tuesday. Going to Norfolk for the night.

Wtf is there to do there?

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
i wont be in the area that day. sorry :(

·
Registered
488 Posts
I live 10 min for norfolk in virginia beach. Only thing in Norfolk is the McArthur Center Mall, its pretty nice.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
if you are looking for bars or clubs then hit up Grandby St which is about a street away from Macarthur mall. Colley AVE. and Grandby ST are the places to check out.

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
What part of Norfolk are you in?

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anything really. A good bar/club nearby. Not sure if were staying on base or off, but if it is off itll be close to the base. And were supposed to be there at like 6-7 at night so who knows what time we'll be at the hotel.

And if there is any At&t stores around

·
Registered
488 Posts
There a quite a few bars/clubs relatively close to base. As far as AT&T stores I think there is one in the mall, not sure where any others are. Just look online and you'll find pretty much everything.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright cool, and thanks everyone.

We will have to scout some bars when we get there, not sure how many people are gonna go out on a tuesday night, but we'll see.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Update:

Still in the fukken bahamas. Said we were leaving the other day, that was cancelled. Said today we were gonna leave, that was cancelled. Its not meant to be I guess.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
you would complain about being stuck in the bahamas

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well its gettin gayer.

Update: Not going to virginia!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.