Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking around on their site and they have some performance packages for GM cars. Well I called them a few minutes ago and they should be coming out with some packages for us 3v GT guys. They are a pretty good company. Just thought I'd let you guys know about some performance packages

New - Livernois Motorsports - Browsing Store

·
Registered
101 Posts
Livernois is an excellent and quite reputable shop. After much research and conversation with folks regarding them I have settled on saving my pennies for a new short block followed by a set of heads from them. From what I have seen, their quality is top notch so it makes no sense for me to buy from anyone else. I can't wait to see the packages that are released. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Livernois is an excellent and quite reputable shop. After much research and conversation with folks regarding them I have settled on saving my pennies for a new short block followed by a set of heads from them. From what I have seen, their quality is top notch so it makes no sense for me to buy from anyone else. I can't wait to see the packages that are released. Thanks for the post.
Yea I can't wait to see what their going to comeo out with. Should be good if its anything like the GM packages. Where's the rep....lol just messing

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
This place is about 5 miles from me. I should go check it out!

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This place is about 5 miles from me. I should go check it out!
You shoul stop by and see what kind of package their going to come out with. What stage heads & cams, exhaust, gaskets, arp bolts or any info you can get out of them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts