Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently bought these heads but have decided to not go through with the headswap as my car is already pushing its limits and i have just lost interest in wanting to do it. They are fully assembled ready for some camshafts. These are 1800 bucks on livernois site. approximately 400 miles on these heads. Give me some offers. Very nice set of heads. PM me some offers if you'd like. I have them on craigslist so we will see.

5 axis CNC machined
Fully assembled w/o camshafts
Intake flow rate 207 CFM
Exhaust flow rate 195 CFM
Custom valve job
Bronze guides
Custom ground factory 44.5mm intake valves
Custom ground factory 36mm exhaust valves
Ford valve seals, retainers, and locks
Livernois exclusive single coil valve springs good to ~ .600 Lift
CNC Stage 2 4.6L 2-Valve Romeo Casting Cylinder Heads $1799.00/pr

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
what size cams could i put on these heads ???

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
umm...

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
i meen what is the maximum duration size cams i can stick in these heads with the hardware provided?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh.... i dunno... go to livernois site and look at the assembled stage 2's as they will give you more detail.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
nice .600 duration maximum :D

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
hey Baker you still have these heads ??

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah man... Bandity is supposed to get them on the 12th or something close to there.

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Baker, you still got these? Do you know if they'd bolt up to a teksid block? On the site it just said for Romeo or Windsor castings...

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, i dont see why not. Never heard of any 4.6 head not fitting another 4.6 block. ever. PM boostang and he will tell you. Although, i have about became 99.9 percent sure im gunna just hold on to these and use them.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
unless you make me a nice offer for them to leave me. LOL. I didnt push them that hard to sell but now that they hadnt, i figured id just use em.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts