Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local Poker cruise put on by Pierce County Mustang Club on March 22nd (Saturday).

Here's a link

Anyone interested, post up, or PM me and we can meet up before the cruise.

~Kevin

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey that's alright man... last year I got a two-pair... pair of 2's and 4's, haha, that sucked.

Anywho, yeah if you come out you'll be surprised at how many people in the club have 94-98 V6's... at least a half dozen. I think it's pretty awesome.

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
damn man i want to go so bad! it sucks i work on weekends now.. the weekend of the 22nd i might be going to So. Cal with my GF but i dont know yet

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sucks Bob. Well, not for you if you're going to Cali.

Do you know where Competition Specialties is? (on W. Valley Hwy in Auburn)
.. well they are putting on their yearly Comp. show this weekend - Both days. I plan on going and popping the hood on my car, show it off, and probably buy a few go-fast goodies for the car. Send me a text if you want to meet me there.. I can get you a guest pass. And you can order parts from Edelbrock, Borla, Cooper Tires, etc (big name Companies), for underthecounter prices.

I'll probably be there around 9am this Saturday, and stay till who knows when. After noon probably.

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
sweet man if i can get ouf of work early i'll definitely head there!

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump.

This Saturday... hoping to see at least 1 other person from MM show up for the cruise ~ we're even supposed to have sun on Saturday. Better wash the car Friday night!!!

PM if interested, so I can have a head-count, thanks.

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well it was awesome...

For any of you interested in joining the club ~ here's a few of the cars that came out this past weekend... clicky

Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts