Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just received my Stewart High Flow Water Pump today. I received the long style, but I was under the impression that we needed the short style. I don't know for sure, but if I ordered the wrong one it's Doc's fault. I ordered the one that he had the link to. Once again thanks for helping me out.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
The long style pump is said to be for the '96 - mid '01 4.6, while the short style is for the latter 4.6 engines. J/k Doc, but seriously it was the pump in your link. Any help is much appreciated.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doc, that link is for the correct water pump. Summit must have made a mistake. The part no for the one I need is EMO-STE50046S, but they sent me a EMP-STE50046L. I'll send it back today. Thank you for helping me straighten this out.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Sorry man. I may have sent you the wrong one, I honestly don't remember. They should fix it for ya though. You still wanting that intake done?

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yes, sir. I'm just waiting on sometime to take off the intake and send it to you. I've been working 7-14 for the past 6 weeks, so as soon as I get break I'll send her your way. I've already fed ex'd the pump back to summit. They're sending me the short style pump as soon as they get the long style pump back. I appreciate the tip. When are you going to dyno your car, so I can have an idea of how much the p&p intake gains?

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hear ya, I'm just trying to get my project finished so I can get home. might have it finshed by the end of the month. I'm going to try and sneak home this weekend since it's SPD and pluck the intake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts