Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of 2020 I can’t find any long tube headers that will fit an automatic transmission on my 2003 convertible Gt ,can anyone suggest anything, link me to some street legal if possible .every thread is outdated everywhere I look they don’t carry no more or the brand is out of business .

·
Registered
4 Posts
As of 2020 I can’t find any long tube headers that will fit an automatic transmission on my 2003 convertible Gt ,can anyone suggest anything, link me to some street legal if possible .every thread is outdated everywhere I look they don’t carry no more or the brand is out of business .
"FOR 96-04 MUSTANG GT 4.6L V8 STAINLESS STEEL LONG TUBE HEADER MANIFOLD+V-CLAMP" FOR 96-04 MUSTANG GT 4.6L V8 STAINLESS STEEL LONG TUBE HEADER MANIFOLD+V-CLAMP
I have these on my car for 4 years now and I would ask them if they would fit an auto but I don't see why not

·
Registered
4 Posts
My local shop charged me 120 to hook it to my stock exhaust. Cause I could not find a mid pipe that would go from 3" back down to 2" 1/4. And they said they would build a custom x pipe for "200

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My local shop charged me 120 to hook it to my stock exhaust. Cause I could not find a mid pipe that would go from 3" back down to 2" 1/4. And they said they would build a custom x pipe for "200
Is their a performance difference? and can you pair it with a non stock exhaust thank you .

·
Registered
4 Posts
I manly kept my stock exhaust because I have the 3" exhaust cutouts that when closed my car sounds like a stock mustang but when I hit a button they open up to bypass the stock exhaust and it's really aggressive. And yes you can make these headers work with aftermarket exhaust

1 - 7 of 7 Posts